The central focus of Beyond Buzzwords is to justify the many compelling reasons for organizations to do a Total Organization Analysis (TOA®) every four to six years. In making the case, turnaround expert Ray Friant clearly demonstrates the vulnerability of twenty-first century Directors, CEOs, COOs, and CFOs, and shows:
- Why CEOs must manage through fog
- Why Directors are vulnerable to being sued
- Why Executives don’t get useful financial analysis
- Why good Executives cause mediocrity
- Why organizations often morph in four to six years
- Why specialized Total Organization Analysis must happen
In so-doing, this single volume becomes a Director’s guide, an Executive’s reference, a Consultant’s compendium, a management treatise, and an MBA handbook.